- Public Tours
- Private Tours
- --- Private and Custom Tours
- --- Graffiti & Street Art Workshop Lesson
- --- About Group & Coach Tours
- --- For Travel Trade / Travel Professionals
- --- Corporate
- --- Students
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Coney Island
- American Revolutionary War History/Battle of Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Historian Meet & Greet
- Brooklyn Overview Coach Bus Tour - Full Day
- Brooklyn Overview Coach Bus Tour - Half Day
- Brownstone Brooklyn Coach Bus Tour
- Commission a Graffiti or Street Artist
- Hip Williamsburg Tour
- Holiday Lights tour in Brooklyn
- Nostalgia For Old Brooklyn
- Urban Parks in Brooklyn: Historic and Modern
- Victorian Flatbush tour
You are here
Reviews / Testimonials
See what our customers and clients are saying about us:
Jeff was very helpful from the time I called to book the tour. He gave careful directions and was very willing to help us back on the subway. He was extremely knowledgeable about all of the art and we even had a surprised guest! Thanks Jeff!
Emily W. USA
Jeff LOVES Brooklyn. Who better to guide your tour than this passionate guy? He is well versed on the subject. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this tour.
Them H, Chicago IL
I have done three tours with Jeff: Brooklyn Heights and Dumbo, Williamsburg and Bushwick. All the tours were extremely informative and enjoyable. My personal favourite was the Bushwick tour: it was virtually an eye-opener, I have learned so much about the street art and the culture surrounding it. Thanks Jeff!
SxbTraveler, Strasbourg, Germany
I truly enjoyed the introduction to graffiti art workshop. The instructor is pretty knowledgeable about the history and the current situation of not only New York but also different cities in the world. He himself does street art and amazing murals. I believe this workshop is fun and beneficial for all kinds of people. You'll learn how graffiti started and how to paint in the way originally done in the streets of New York!!
Young K., Brooklyn NYC