- Public Tours
- Private Tours
- --- Private and Custom Tours
- --- Graffiti & Street Art Workshop Lesson
- --- About Group & Coach Tours
- --- For Travel Trade / Travel Professionals
- --- Corporate
- --- Students
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Coney Island
- American Revolutionary War History/Battle of Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Historian Meet & Greet
- Brooklyn Overview Coach Bus Tour - Full Day
- Brooklyn Overview Coach Bus Tour - Half Day
- Brownstone Brooklyn Coach Bus Tour
- Commission a Graffiti or Street Artist
- Hip Williamsburg Tour
- Holiday Lights tour in Brooklyn
- Nostalgia For Old Brooklyn
- Urban Parks in Brooklyn: Historic and Modern
- Victorian Flatbush tour
You are here
Smart Destinations / Explorer Pass
This is for holders of the
Tours you may reserve with the Smart Destinations / NYC Explorer Pass:
Browse the calendar below of available tours. Select a date and tour. Select that you are using a Smart Destinations / NYC Explorer Pass. Choose the number of people in your group. Every member in your group must have their own valid pass. Input the pass code for each member. A credit card is required to book your reservation - but it will not be charged (if you arrive at the tour on time). A confirmation email will be sent to you with meeting information. Bring your pass with you to the tour and present it to the tour guide. Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in.
- Only valid, active passes will be accepted.
- Every member in your group must have their own valid pass.
- If you make a reservation you are obligated to attend the tour. No-show's will be subject to paying the full tour price.
- A credit card is required in order to book your reservation. You will not be charged - if you arrive at the tour on time. No-show's or latecomers will be charged full price.
- Please note that it is customary in NYC to tip tour guides